Looking for the Best Bluetooth Earphones In India?
Great! You have come to the right place as we bring forth a list of the leading names that are ruling this industry for the past few years.
Wireless Earphones are making a buzz in the market recently. The newly designed earbuds are proven to be very popular among the youth
This is great for someone who is involved in some kind of sports activity such as a workout but is equally beneficial for people in general. The market is flooded with all the different kinds of earphones from the cheap china earphones to the costliest V-Moda Crossfade.
But don’t worry, our well researched handpicked list of top 10 wireless earphones will definitely help to choose the best earphones for you.
So relax and go through the features of each and every product along with its Pros and Cons based on user’s experience and decide your product.
For a detailed review about the product and what to look out for before your purchase we recommend you to go through our Buyers Guide at the bottom of the article.
- 1Noise cancellation:- It is one of the most important factors that need consideration while you are buying a pair of earphones. This feature cancels the noise created outside while playing the sound.
- 2Battery Life:- It is one of the main features which should be considered while purchasing the earphone, a good battery ensure that you don't need to charge the earphones frequently
We Highly recommend you to read the Wireless Earphones Buying Guide at the end of this article to get in-depth knowledge about latest Wireless Earphones technologies and tips on making an informed decision about which product to buy for your needs 🙂
Top 10 Best Bluetooth Earphones in India (2020)
Although my favorite among all is Sennheiser CX 6.0BT 507447 but you must check all of them to make your buying decision.
- (Slide the table left to check more details)
1. Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT 507447 in Ear Wireless Earphones
Sennheiser is among the top brands offering quality wireless earphones and its CX 6.00 BT 507447 in Ear Wireless Earphones is definitely its stand out product.
Designed in Germany, it offers some extra ordinary features.
Equipped with a Bluetooth 4.2 and Qualcomm aptx, the earphones promises supreme sound quality along with the multi connectivity that allows you to pair it up to 8 devices.
Moreover, the six hour battery backup ensures long lasting entertainment and tops the list of top 10 earphones in India.
Compact and lightweight, it is just the product you would want with you.
- Comfortable to wear earphones even for longer period
- No Sound Leakage while listening to Music or on call
- High Notes sounds eerie at higher volume
- Not a Great Battery Life considering the companies claim of 6 hours Battery Life
Related Post: Top 10 Best Earphones Under 500 In India
2. One Plus Bullets Wireless 2
From Its launch, One Plus has taken the world by storm. From the Smartphones to Television, One Plus is ready to take over Electronic market and their earphones are in the race too.
Talking specifically about wireless headsets, One Plus Bullets Wireless 2 is one of the best bluetooth headset in India available in the market today.
It is because the wrap charger technology allows you to access your favourite music devices through a 10 hour battery backup in just ten minutes of charge.
It promises the sound quality of the highest quality through its two Knowles Balanced Armature Drivers and one 10 mm dynamic driver in each earbud.
What’s more? Its magnetic control allows to pause-play with just a clip to the bullets along with quick pair option for rapid pairing.
- Longer output in short time of charging
- Best tool for Voice and Video Call
- Comfort Fit
- Limited functionality for smartphone users other than OnePlus
- Not up to the mark in terms of the Sound Quality
3. JBL T205 BT Pure Bass Wireless Metal Earbud Headphones
JBL is one of the top Earphone Manufacturers Company and offers quality earphones at a decent price.
JBL launched its T205 BT Pure Bass Wireless Metal Earbud for daily activities and it delivers a breathtaking sound experience. JBL T205 BT are the best earphones with mic.
Along with its superior sound, the earphones support quick charge and give you a battery backup of almost 6 hours in two hours charge.
It’s been designed with Aluminium finishes which gives it a really funky look and enough to impress your colleagues at office or friends in your classroom.
JBL T205 BT Pure Bass Wireless Metal Earbud comes under the category of top 10 earphones in India.
- Great Sound Quality
- Longer Battery Life
- No Noise Cancellation
- Lagging issue
4. BOAT Rockerz 255 Sports Bluetooth Wireless Earphone
Powered by Qualcomm CSR 8635 Chipset, BOAT Rockerz brings advanced audio enhancements.
According to Boat Rockerz 255 review it comes under the category of best wireless earphones under 2000.
It comes with cVc noise cancellation technology which block outside noise and enhances your listening experience.
As the name suggests, it’s sporty, trendy and sweat & water resistance too.
Combination of funky design and crystal clear sound makes it your ideal workout partner.
One of the best sports earphones in India, these offers seamless connectivity through its Bluetooth V4.1 along with its HD sound and deep booted Bass that delivers quality sound for as long as 6 hours without charging.
- Best companion for Jogging and workout
- Clear Sound output even in crowded places
- Take lot of time to get charge
- Not Good for Voice Calling
5. Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones
Extra-ordinary and outstanding, these are the two words we recall when we have a look at this perfectly designed Truly Wireless Sport Earphones.
It’s Bose’s 1st wireless earphone but is on par with the best in the business. With impeccable sound quality, it comes with a powerful bass to give you a rollicking experience.
It’s both comfortable and stylish and water resistance too, which is an added advantage if play any outdoor sports.
With a battery backup of 5 hours, you definitely wouldn’t want to miss this gem of a product.
- Best Sound Experience with truly wireless earphones
- Able to track the lost earbuds
- Product is sweat and Water Resistance
- Sound lag
- No Noise cancellation
Well, we don’t need to tell about the quality products delivered by Apple.
When you're looking for the best wireless earbuds in India you do not have to look beyond Apple’s AirPods. They are already trend setter.
With the AirPods, you can get hands-free access to Siri (Apple’s voice controller personal assistant) just by your voice.
This elegantly designed pair of earbuds is unique in styling and comfort and is the best in delivering top quality listening experience.
In a single charge, AirPods lasts long for nearly 5 hours. If you are a fan of Apple’s product then you should go for this one, without a doubt.
- Can Charge wirelessly
- Easy to use with voice guided Siri
- Only for Apple Products
- No Water or Sweat Resistance
7. Noise Shots X5
A tough competition to Apple's AirPods and Bose’s Truly wireless earphones, Noise Shots X5 comes in affordable price range.
Producing HD Sound Quality, Bluetooth connectivity with V5.0, this product offers the same feature as AirPods but in way better price.
If you are looking for the best wireless earphones under 5000 then this product is for you.
According to Noise Shots X5 review, its battery lasts upto 5 hours. Chats X5 earbuds are rated waterproof up to IPX5 standards.
Designed to fit comfortably in your ear, they stay fixed even when you’re dancing or jogging in the park.
Among the best bluetooth earbuds in India, Noise Shots X5 can be connected with both iOS and Android devices, offering easy connectivity with almost every smartphone.
- Better Safety measures
- Multiple Connections at the same time
- No Noise Cancellation
- Slow Charging
8. MI Sports Bluetooth
With the strongest play time of up to 9 hours, MI Sports Bluetooth earphones are loaded with some handsome features in a price that only MI can offer.
Its Dynamic Bass along with complex acoustic structure produce supreme sound quality.
In addition, MI claims it to be noise and water resistance device which is really impressive considering the price.
If you are not a fan of limited brands then this can be your great workout companion.
MI is the leading Smartphone manufacturer in India as they offer great quality products.
If you have a limited budget then MI Sports Bluetooth is for you. They are the best budget bluetooth earphones in India under 1500.
- Excellent Battery Backup
- Loud and Crystal Clear Sound
- Water Resistance upto IPX4
- Signal Dropping Issues
9. Sony – C400 Wireless Behind-Neck in Ear Headphones
From a long time, Sony is known for producing excellent quality sound products and according to C400 Wireless review it is nothing short of gem in terms of the sound quality.
One of the top features of this model is its battery backup, yes in a single charge it gives you a playtime of massive 20 hours.
It comes with vibrating neckband which signals your incoming call, assuring that you never miss a call when the ear buds are not plugged in your ears.
This is why this terrific product comes under the category of top 10 best bluetooth earphones in India.
- Remarkable Battery Back-up
- Call Alerts with vibrating Neckband
- No Noise Cancellation
- No Water Resistance
10. TAGG Inferno Wireless Bluetooth Earphone
The last product on our list but definitely not disappointing and worth a try.
TAGG Inferno Wireless Bluetooth Earphone comes with Bluetooth V4.1 and offers smooth multi-connectivity along with its True HD Sound, giving you a feeling of live-in-concerts.
It boasts of a Qualcomm cVc 6.0 noise cancellation technology offering flawless listening experience even when you are travelling in a crowded train or bus.
With up to 7 hours of strong play time and curved ear hooks for comfort fit, this is one product you can own.
- Excellent Battery performance
- Pure Sound Experience
- Compatible with any Device
- Not comfortable for longer period
- Disturbance in Connectivity
Buyer's Guide - Wireless Earphones Buying Guide in India
Wondering which features to consider while looking for wireless earphones? Go through this buying guide to find the answers.
In this cutting edge technology, earphones has been transformed from big bulky headphones to truly wireless earbuds. Wireless Earphones allows user comfort as well as enable them to move freely.
There is no other great feeling than to enjoy your music seamlessly without having to worry about the fall of your earphones or getting strangled in the wires.
But yes, it's necessary to understand some essential features while you finalize your wireless product.
Not necessary that you have to pay high prices for quality earphones but yes, if you are a music professional then you surely want to go with high profile products only.
Well, let’s have a look at some of the benefits of owning wireless earphones:
- 1Enhanced Sound Quality – Two most common usage of the earphones are communication over call and listening to music. In both cases, sound plays a very important role. Science says that sound can be used in a therapeutic way hence listening to quality sound can heal your body and mind. Earphones which does exactly the same are considered the best wireless earphones. And becomes a great tool of your daily entertainment.
- 2Seamless Connectivity – Wireless earphones offers seamless connectivity which is why they are the favourites over the wired earphones. So you can put on your earphones, play your favorite song and go for a long ride or even do your work in the office. It frees you from carrying your smartphone, iPod or MP3 player in hand, enabling you to work or play while you listen to your favourite music or podcast.
Things to look out for before your purchase:
- 1Sound Quality – Sound is the primary function of an earphone and must not be compromised in any circumstances. When it comes to sound, JBL and Sony's products always tops the charts of top 10 best earphones in India however in particular with wireless category both BOAT and BOSE earphones are proven to be tough contenders and comes under the category of top 10 wireless earphones in India . Check what type of drivers you have in your earphones, generally 9mm or 10mm drivers are sufficient to provide high quality sounds. If you are hardcore metal lover then earphones producing great bass sounds should be your priority. For workout freaks, your earphones must possess qualities like, noise cancellation, easy fitting and sweat resistance. For a regular routine and for people who don't like high sound then you should particularly look for such models which produce great sound quality in a minimal volume.
- 2Playtime – Who doesn’t want their Earphones to play for a longer period of time. Ideal playtime for any average or high end model is 5 to 6 hours. If you are using it for specific time then it should be fine but if you are a call-centre operator, marketing executive or someone who spends longer time over a call then you should check for a higher battery backup. Playtime of Music and Voice/Video Calls differs to each other. Hence its advisory that you should check both separately. Roughly, Playtime of Voice is 30% shorter than the Playtime of Music. So if your Music Playtime is around 10 hours then your Voice Playtime would be 7 hours only. The best bluetooth headset is the one in which both Music Playtime as well as Voice Playtime is considerably good. But don’t worry, there are models which provides playtime of around 20 hours which means you can get better playtime with no interruption in your work.
- 3Bluetooth Connectivity – Almost every earphones model are providing great connectivity through Bluetooth. While selecting a wireless earphone the range of the connectivity should be considered. The best bluetooth earphones are those whose rough range is of about 10 Metres or more. Although the Bluetooth Versions plays vital role, ideal version is 4.1 or 4.2 and anything above that is a great advantage to the user. Bluetooth connectivity enables to connect with multiple devices at the same time and with the V5.0 you can switch between the connections with one touch only. Bluetooth connectivity. Most models these days offers great and uninterrupted connectivity ensuring less chances of call drops due to poor Bluetooth connectivity.
- 4Price: Try not to buy a cheaper model, because it might not work smoothly. If you are planning to invest in a pair of wireless earphones, then go for the one that will give you outstanding performance for a long time.
- 5Additional Features – Apart from above 3 main functions, anything added for customer satisfaction is great. Features like Water Resistance, Noise Cancellation and one touch play-pause can further enhance your experience. Apple’s Air-Pods comes with ‘Find my Bud’ options which help you find your lost earbuds. Also most of the earphones offers Easy connect to assistants like Siri or Google assistants with a voice commands.
It's really a great value addition for any type of user. Water resistance and truly wireless earphones are specially designed for gym or sport lovers. Talking about water resistance, Boat's Rockerz 255 is not only affordable but also the best wireless earphones in India.
The recent trend in the lifestyle has brought more and more people to gyms and music is the best thing that keeps them entertained during a boring workout.
Hence, truly wireless earphones has become their most preferred choice.
Among the best wireless earphones in India, Sony’s C400 comes with vbrating neckband which notifies users of an incoming voice call when earbuds are not in use.
Apple's Airpods are not only the best wireless earbuds in India but all over the world.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Wireless Earphones
Looking for the best bluetooth earphones in India? You must consider the following advantages and disadvantages of wireless earphones.
There might be several reasons that you want to opt for a pair of wireless earphones.
However, choosing the best bluetooth earphones is a challenge which is why you should be aware of certain pros and cons before you buy one for yourself.
As long as you are able to make the right choice, it will surely make a great difference to your listening experience, whether you are tuned to your favorite song or watching a movie.
Let’s check out how wireless earphones can be beneficial to us:
Well, these are some basic features you will need to check before making your decision, we hope that this going to help you. Happy Reading, Happy Shopping.