Looking for the Best Weighing Machine in India?
Great! You have come to the right place as we bring forth a list of the leading names that are ruling this industry since the past few years.
With the advent of science and technology, we have seen more and more influx of electronic appliances in our way.
Nowadays, we cannot think of spending a single day without the use of appliances like microwave ovens, inductions, geysers, grinders and so on.
Similarly, best digital weighing machine are also gaining its popularity as this type of machines allows us to weigh ourselves regularly.
Amidst our busy scheduled lifestyle, we all try to keep an eye on our weight to maintain a Healthy lifestyle. And that is possible only when you have a best weighing scale.
It is a bit different from those machines that used to come with spring for weighing different kinds of ingredients
It is recommendable to check out the Buyer's Guide section before you jump into the product description section.
This will help you to enrich your knowledge about electronic weight machine and will also help you in making a wise decision.
It is said that a digital weighing machine cannot give you the wrong information. So, if you are one of them who wants to lose weight or prefers looking thin, a good quality weighing machine should be on your radar.Before you buy any weighing machine, you should be concerned about these factors:
We Highly recommend you to read the Weighing Machine Buying Guide at the end of this article to get in-depth knowledge about latest Weighing Machine technologies and tips on making an informed decision about which product to buy for your needs 🙂
Best Weighing Machine in India (2020)
Although my favorite among all is MCP Deluxe Personal Weighing but you must check all of them to make your buying decision.
(Slide the table left to check more details)
1. MCP Deluxe Personal Weighing
Weigh yourself each day using this meticulously designed MCP Deluxe weighing machine that is of analogue type. It can withstand a body weight machines of 130 kg.
It has been designed in such a way that it has a rust-proof platform so that you can stand on it confidently and there is no chance of injury.
The needle needs to point at zero before you weigh yourself. In case, the needle is not pointing zero, then you have to use the knob to make the adjustment.
It is advisable to place the device on any hard surface and not on the carpet. The best thing about this product is that it shows the weight in both units - kgs and lbs.
- Step on analyzer function
- Easy to operate
- Better weight management
- 1 operation mode
- Older version
Related Post: How to Lose Weight Without Dieting in One Month
2. Omron HBF 375 Karada Scan Complete Digital Body
When there is a sudden change in lifestyle, people tend to gain weight over a small period of time.
So, to keep a track on your obesity, you should bring home this amazing body composition monitor – HBF-375 from Omron weighing scale.
It comes with a feature like it shows a progressive chart that makes it all the more interesting.
It is configured with full-body sensing technology to give you an accurate analysis of – body weight, body fat, skeletal muscle percentage, visceral fat level and so on.
It works on a battery and acts as an excellent step on the analyzer function. It is integrated with a monitor, which supports 4 memory presets to store data for up to 90 days.
- Easy to read
- Sturdy and durable
- Requires negligible maintenance
- Slip-resistant platform
- Extra-large display
- Provides accurate readings
- No cons could be found
3. Wisk Electronic Digital Personal Bathroom Health Body Weight Scale
This electronic weighing scale is incorporated with strain gauges, which is further accompanied by a load cell sensor to give accurate measurements every time.
The use of thick tempered glass makes it unbreakable while also giving it a distinctive look. It supports auto power on and auto power-off feature.
All you have to do is step on the device and it will automatically start and will give you the measurement. When you step off, the device will turn off.
This feature helps to save battery while the LCD further makes it easy to read.
- Digital display
- Step and read technology
- Auto on/off/zero
- Excellent grip
- No cons could be found
4. HESLEY Weighing Scale Machine with Advanced Step on Technology (Black)
This weighing machine from Hesley is super-light in body weight machines. hence it can be easily carried along from one room to another.
It is user-friendly and ensures easy to read the measurement.
The best thing about this device is that as you step on it, it reads the measurement but when you step off, it turns off. This also helps in saving battery.
Whether you are a fitness freak or you just want to keep track of your obesity, this device is for all. It is advisable to stand on the scale so that you get the accurate measurement.
To make the machine work smoothly and effectively for a longer period of time, it should be kept away from the contact of moisture, liquid substance, and dust.
- Digital display
- Easy to read
- Accurate weight measurement
- No cons as of now
5. Hoffen HO-18 Digital Electronic LCD Personal Body Fitness Weighing Scale
Keeping an eye on your weight on a daily basis is not a simple task unless you have a weighing machine at your home.
This Hoffen HO-18 device is configured with sensors to provide you with the accurate weight as soon as you step on it.
It has been designed 6mm thick tempered glass that not only ensures durability but also offers an anti-skid platform so that you can stand on it confidently.
It comes with a digital display panel that ensures easy readability without having the requirement of bending.
It also gives an indication when the device has a low battery charge or when it is overloaded.
- Accurate measurement
- Unbreakable glass
- Auto-power on
- High-precision sensors
- Digital display panel
- Quick reading
- Cell has to be used for using this device
6. Actofit Body Fat Analyzer Smart Scale with Digital Composition Monitor
Designed to perfection, this weighing machine is a must-have in your home. It supports Bluetooth so you can ensure easy sync with Bluetooth.
It has been designed to track 15 different body composition metrics like bone mass, body fat, BMI, skeleton muscle, physique rating, visceral fat, metabolic age and so on.
This device is further integrated with Dual-frequency BIA Technology so that you get an accurate measurement.
It also makes certain that you do not miss any step while achieving your fitness goal. In addition to that, it can keep records of up to 16 users and provide you info in the form of graphs.
- Supports chatbot to provide you with suggestions
- Gives you the freedom to share the progress
- Multiple users can be selected to track the progress
- Bluetooth does not connect if the user is already standing on the scale and the application is open
7. Pointek Digital Electronic LCD Weighing Scale with Advance Step on Technology
Get your hands on this meticulously designed weighing scale brought to you by Pointek.
It has been designed using advanced mechanism and also supports G-sensors to give you an accurate measurement.
It works on an advanced step-on technology, which means the device will start automatically once you step on it.
As soon as you step off the machine, it will shut down after a few seconds. it is anti-skid so that you can stand on it confidently.
It is further designed 6mm thick tempered glass that lends it a distinctive look while also ensuring sturdiness. Besides,
It also features a low power overload indicator, which is an added advantage.
- High degree of accuracy
- Easy to understand
- Anti-skid platform
- Low battery indicator
- Quality is not up to the mark
8. HESLEY Smart Bluetooth Body Fat BMI Wireless Digital Bathroom Weight Scale
Only just weighing yourself is not fun but when you get detailed information on your measurement.
This meticulously designed weighing machine from Hesley has been designed in such a way that lets you connect it to any of your smartphones where you can easily send your measurements.
This helps you to keep track of your weight loss. This scale captures all the minute changes in weight with its high-end sensor to ensure precision.
This sensor has been designed using manganese steel and 3 different algorithms are used to gather and read data.
Above all, it gives 18 body compositions – protein rate, moisture, BMI, weight, BMR, BFR, body age, weight control, weight without fat and many more.
- Built quality is good
- Automatically turns off when not in use
- Avoid slippery movement
- Easily connected to smartphones
- Supports Bluetooth
- No cons could be found
9. Equinox Personal Weighing Scale-Digital EQ-EB-6171L
If you are planning to invest in a best weighing machine for home, this Equinox weighing scales right option to opt.
It has a platform made of ABS with a stainless steel mirror edge to give it a distinctive look. It is further configured with 4 sensors with precision to provide you with an accurate measurement.
Besides, it is user-friendly and supports auto-stop on technology to give you instant results.
It also features an LCD display with a backlight so that you can read the measurement in darkness.
Above all, it is light in weight hence it can be easily carried along from one room to another.
- Sleek and slim design
- Accurate measurement
- Step on function
- Automatically shuts down when not in use
- ABS platform
- Low Battery Indicator
- No LED light
10. Omron HN-289 Digital Weighing Scale
If accuracy is what you are looking for, then nothing can be better than this meticulously designed Omron HN-289 weighing scale.
It has a silver-coated safety glass that lends it a distinctive look while also ensuring sturdiness. It can be placed in any room – washroom, living room or gym.
It is an electronic device and promises to give you an accurate measurement. It is configured with 4 sensor mechanism to give you tiny changes in the digital measurement.
This will help you to keep track of your obesity and will also help you to achieve your fitness goal.
A perfect combination of style and functionality, this device will be a great choice for any fitness-conscious man or woman.
- Accurate measurement
- Anti-slip body
- Easy to operate
- Gives measurement in kg/lb/st
- Can bear the weight of up to 150kg
- No cons found
Buyer's Guide - Best Weighing Machine in India (Buying Guide)
Just like Air conditioners and other household appliances, weighing machines are becoming an integral part of our life. There are a number of reasons to use these machines. Some prefer to use them to keep a tab on their weight while others prefer to use them for light commercial use.
However, the increasing number of people who want to lose weight for health reasons constitute the major reason for the wide popularity of electronic weight machines.
In today’s world, buying a weighing machine does not put the burden on the pocket. With time and growing technology, the price of weighing machines is reduced significantly.
They are used daily by professional trainers, people wanting to keep track of their weight, monitoring kid’s growth, and even to weigh that luggage.
The choice between analogue and digital machines depends upon your requirements. However, the digital weighing scales comes loaded with some extra and fancy features. There is also an option to measure BMI and body fat percentage in the weighing scales .
There are various types of body weight machine depending upon their working and construction.
- 1Spring Scale – These types of scales are also known as Newton’s meter because they measure weight in Newton. It comprises of the hook at one and spring at the other. It works on the principle of Hooke’s law which states that distance of spring is directly proportional to the force extending the spring. The load that needs to be measured is attached to the hook and the distance to which the spring is stretched gives the weight.
- 2Floor Scales – They are mostly used in industries due to their ability to measure heavyweights in the range of 500 kgs to 10,000 kgs. The machine is simply placed on the floor and the load is placed on it. Hence, they are called Floor Scales. They have a very strong design to withstand heavy and large items without getting damaged.
- 3Platform Scales – These are ones that we see in our daily routine. These scales are used in the supermarkets and also in small-scale industries. They are well-calibrated and can measure a good range of weights from 20 grams to 1000 Kgs. Therefore, it is very popular in supermarkets.
- 4Bench Scales – The bench scales are used to measure in grams to few kilograms. They are mostly seen on the countertops of jewelry stores to weigh the amount of gold or silver. They are also used in airports and some courier offices.
Best Weighing Machine Brands
The variety of weighing machines is very huge. Many brands launch their products in the Indian market including Indian startups as well as some foreign brands. Enlisting the best of them is not an easy task.However, our extensive research over the internet, as well as the trials of different products, turned out to be successful enough to list the weighing machine.
The best weight machines of each brand mentioned above are readily available. However, Omron tops is on our list because of the variety of Features and accurate technology.
Best Weighing Machine For Body Weight In India Under 1000:
Weighing machine under 1500
Weighing machine under 2000
Weighing machine under 6000
Weighing machine under 8500
Things to consider when buying a weighing machine
The choice of a perfect weighing machines depends on your requirements. It is advised to carefully enlist all your needs and then buy a weighing machine.
electronic weighing scales are not so expensive but by making carefully thought purchase, you can make sure that you don’t have to worry about the required features and its working during the years to come.
We have shortlisted some factors that you should consider when buying a weighing machine.
- 1Analogue VS Digital: In Analogue weighing scale, the weight measurement is done using a spring in the device. When you stand on an analogue scale, a certain amount of load is exerted on the spring attached to it. This action of load on the spring derives a mechanical force that moves the pointer of the weighing scale to your actual weight reading. Even the best Analog weighing machines are not as accurate as digital counterparts.Digital weighing machine incorporate the latest electronic sensors to measure weight and other body metrics. They are known to provide more accurate measurements. They have various other features like BMI calculation and body fat estimation when compared to that of the analogue weighing scales.
- 2Sensors: Sensors are the heart and soul of all the digital weighing scales. The accuracy and efficiency of sensors determine the accuracy of a digital weighing machine. While buying a weighing machine you should look for the number of sensors fitted in the device. This can be done by simply looking at the box or by researching on the internet.
- 3Accuracy and Range: As discussed above the weighing accuracy depends completely on the sensors for a digital weighing machine. On the other hand, the accuracy of the analogue weighing machine depends on the sensitivity and build quality of the spring gauge.The weighing range should be kept in mind while buying a weighing machine. It might be possible that the minimum and maximum range does not suit your requirements.
- 4Environment: Another big factor to consider is the environment where you are going to use and place the weighing machine. If you want to place it in the bathroom or a place with high moisture, then waterproof and the skid-proof weighing machine will be ideal.
- 5Units and Display: Although the majority of weighing machines support multiple units like pounds, kilograms, stone, etc.to display weight. Still, it will be wise to look for one that displays results in a unit of your choice.The LCD display should also be checked prior to buying. It might be possible that you want to use your weighing machine in a darker room and its display is not backlit properly.
- 6Design: The look and design of a weighing machine are equally important. It should be able to fit in the environment where you want to place it without giving an odd feel. It will surely add beauty to the room where it is kept best body weighing machine in india.
- 7Skid Proof: One should be very careful while standing on a weighing scale. Low quality weighing machines tend to slip easily due to their low build quality. The skid-proof feature minimizes the chances of any fatal injury.