Looking for the Best TV under 30000 in India?
Great! You have come to the right place as we bring forth a list of the leading names that are ruling this industry for the past few years.
The television is no longer an idiot box and has become smart instead. Gone are the days when watching a small screen was limited and boring, because of the few sources of content.
However, the scenario has completely changed with several options and features of Smart TVs. With the advent of a cable network, came the era of multiple channels on TV sets that revolutionized the TV watching experience.
With limited options of channels like DD National and DD 1, people were suddenly flooded with an array of channels that served them all sorts of programs, from news to family dramas to comedy and movies.
Subsequently, the advent of Smart TVs, took TV viewing a step further. These TVs came in sleek and stylish looks loaded with features that helped us access the internet on our TVs.
For detailed information or to know which TV is best in India and which one to go for we recommend you to go through our Buyer's guide at the bottom of the article as it can be really beneficial for you in selecting the Best TV below 30000.
No wonder, why people went crazy with the Smart TVs. Today, the market is flooded with all sorts of Smart TV models from different brands. They offer the number of interesting features at the same time, making the situation difficult for the user who gets confused as to which one is suitable for them.
To solve this problem, we are here with the list of Top 10 Best TV under 30000. Making things easier for you further, we have also listed a few things that you should consider before buying the best TV to buy in India for you. Follow them and you will thank us later, as it will help you make the perfect choice for yourself.
- 1Screen Size: You should always decide the size of the TV screen according to the size of the room in which you will install the TV. For instance, you should not buy a 55-inch TV for a smaller room. The recommended distance of viewing for such big-screen should be at least 9 feet. Similarly, for 32 inches it should be 4 feet and 7 feet for 40 to 48 inch TV. So, decide the screen size accordingly.
- 2Full HD or HD Ready: If you are buying TV mainly for normal TV watching through a set-top box, you can go for ‘HD Ready’ sets. However, if you are the one who binge-watches movies or net shows or play games, invest a little more and go for full HD versions for a better experience.
- 3Connectivity: TV with multiple ports allows you to connect it to various other devices like gaming consoles, and DVD players, etc. So, if you wish to use your TV apart from watching only cable network, go for multiple ports in the product.
- 4Contrast ratio: The contrast ratio of the TV defines the picture quality in terms of colour, brightness and other details of the image. Better the contrast ratio, better the picture quality.
- 5Operating systems: Some LED and Smart TVs come with their OS, which limits the number of apps that you can use on it. On the other hand, TVs with android open many other options for new apps and features for you. So choose wisely!
- 6Sound output: Sound quality should match the picture quality. You should, therefore, check the sound quality while purchasing a Smart TV. In addition, you can buy a soundbar along with your TV set for the complete experience, if you are not satisfied with TVs in-built speakers.
We Highly recommend you to read the TV Buying Guide at the end of this article to get in-depth knowledge about the latest TV technologies and tips on making an informed decision about which product to buy for your needs 🙂
Let's explore the list and have a look at the features along with the pros and cons of the Top 14 best tV under 30000 in India.
Top 14 Best TVs under 30000 in India
Although my favorite among all is OnePlus Y Series 108 cm (43 inches) Full HD LED Smart Android TV 43Y1 (Black) but you must check all of them to make your buying decision.
1. OnePlus Y Series 108 cm (43 inches) Full HD LED Smart Android TV 43Y1 (Black)
The Y series from Oneplus has the capability of capturing rich and vibrant colours.
This product is equipped with DCI-P3, the new emerging colour technology that has more gamuts of colours than the traditional sRGB technology.
The wider the colour gamut, the more is the colour range. This improves the picture quality and is the best choice for streaming videos, gaming, Blu-rays, etc.
It is a bezel-less TV that means narrow and fewer frames to give the TV a sleek and slim look.
It has a Gamma engine, a new innovative technology that is capable of providing a lot of benefits like dynamic contrast, noise reduction, better resolution, colour space mapping, etc.
The Dolby stereo system and the 20W speakers guarantee powerful sound with superb clarity. It has multiple ports to connect all your devices and have the best entertainment experience and gaming experience with your friends and family.
You can share images and videos from your mobile with your family wherever you are. It has all smart TV features and the one year warranty is an added advantage. To sum up, this product from Oneplus redefines smart TV and is worth a buy if you want a TV with new advanced and innovative features at just INR 22,999.
- It has a smart remote control with a screen onboard and can be used to control other smart devices of your home like smart lights, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi, etc.
- It has the facility of Integrated Content Calendar that sends reminders to help you to stay up to date on the latest shows and movies.
- It has HDMI and USB ports to connect your hard disk, mobile, gaming device, Blu-Ray, and others.
- With bezel-less technology, the screen to body ratio is 88.5% which makes the design sleek.
- You need not spend hours browsing the list to decide what to see. You have the Oxygen Play that gives you quick access to what you want to watch.
- It enhances your viewing experience and offers a complete theatre-like viewing experience in your home.
Related Post: Top 10 Best Smart TV under 30000 in India
2. Sanyo 108 cm (43 inches) Kaizen Series 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android IPS LED TV (Black)
The TV comes with 4K Ultra HD quality and has Dolby Digital sound with 20 W output. The product has a built-in Chromecast that helps you cast data from all operating systems straight on the TV.
The in-plane switching screen produces a super clear picture defining every colour.
The Bezel-less screens of the best 4k TV under 30000 give a wide-angle for viewing and take TV watching to the next level.
With multiple ports and Bluetooth 5.0, users can easily connect the TV to various other devices increasing access to entertainment.
3. Kodak 108cm (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart IPS LED TV (Black)
With stylish looks and smart features, this TV has full HD resolution and 20 W sound output, providing the best combination of picture quality and sound.
The A+ display panel retains the colour quality without any deviation.
The product is one of the best LED TV under 30000 and also comes with 1 year of warranty from the manufacturer.
The 43 inches screen provides an impactful viewing experience as the picture is clear with detailed colours, brightness, and contrast.
The multiple ports including HDMI, USB provide access to various external devices adding to the entertainment collection.
4. LG 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready LED TV 32LK536BPTB (Gray)
Do you want to have a cinematic experience right in your home? This TV from LG promises a unique experience with perfect clarity of image and sound.
Its wide range of innovative features will offer you new viewing experience. Its IPS display delivers quality images and a new experience of viewing the best on-screen activity.
The Dolby Digital Sound System delivers the quality sound that adds spice to your favourite shows and games.
The Direct Hot Keys give you fast access to your frequently watched content. The in-built games keep you entertained when you are not in a mood to watch TV.
You have customized modes like cricket mode and Bollywood mode to make your favourite programmes more interesting. The Fleximode feature allows you to relax and watch in a comfortable position. The product is protected from all types of dangers like lightning, dust, humidity, heat, etc. There are HDMI and USB ports to connect your mobile and other devices. It is worth the money spent.
- It offers the best viewing experience from all angles because of the wide viewing angle feature.
- The connectivity features help you to connect your hard disks, mobile phones, and other devices to watch all entertainment on a large screen.
- It consumes less power and helps in power saving and money-saving.
- You get the ultimate viewing experience with loud sound and clear picture.
- Get quick access to your favourites with Direct Hot Keys.
- Zoom in selected spots to get real viewing experience while watching sports events.
- You can adjust the TV to have the best view from a bean bag or dining chair or sofa with the help of FlexiMode.
5. TCL 108 cm (43 inches) AI 4K UHD Certified Android Smart LED TV 43P8 (Black)
This product from TCL has a narrow bezel design that gives the product good looks and ensures the viewers the best experience of viewing and entertainment.
The picture quality is excellent because of its Micro Dimming technology.
This technology breaks the content into several hundreds of zones to enable the adjustment of darkness and brightness. This provides the perfect contrast to the TV content even in the dark.
The HDR technology in this product improves the fine details of the images and brings the colours to life.
The unique algorithm feature helps in delivering bright images by adjusting the brightness and contrast automatically.
The Dolby audio system provides surround sound, providing the optimal sound quality. You can watch your favourite Netflix and YouTube programmes with good clarity on a larger screen. The high resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels assures the best picture quality. The sound output of 20W with Dolby promises clear sound.
This smart TV is a wonderful choice as it is powered by TCL AI technology that includes AI voice interaction, AI picture engine, AI interconnection, and AI sound engine. It is worth each and every penny spent. It is one of the best smart TVs, under Rs. 30,000 in India. It makes your life interesting and easier.
- It has a smart remote control that can be used to control other smart devices at your home like smart lights, bluetooth and Wi=Fi, etc.
- Google certification that enables Google Music, Google Movie, Google Store, and other official services of Google.
- AI voice interaction enables voice control through the microphone from your remote control. You can perform many other activities like organizing your calendar and planning your travel.
- It collaborates with OTT partners like Hotstar, ZEE5, Jio Cinema, Netflix, and many more to give you a variety of entertainment.
- It reproduces light and dark images accurately with HDR 10 technology.
6. Mi LED TV 4A PRO 123.2 cm (49) Full HD Android TV (Black)
This full HD TV from Mi comes with three HDMI and two USB ports that help in connecting it to a set-top box, hard drives, and other external devices.
Loaded with Blue Ray players and gaming console, the product has smart TV features and has a Mi remote with Google voice search.
The TV has entertainment content in 15 languages and the company assures a 1-year warranty on it. The product is offered by the leading brand in the Industry also we recommend it as the best TV under 30000.
The 20 W Sound output complements the HD display providing complete entertainment.
7. Mi LED TV 4C PRO 80 cm (32) HD Ready Android TV (Black)
This HD resolution TV comes with multiple ports to connect various USB devices, gaming console and Blu Ray players with it.
The Mali -450 MP3 graphic coprocessor and super bright resolution ensure perfect picture quality and representation also it is one of the best led TV under 30000.
It also has a ‘Google voice search’ feature that helps in playing videos with ease.
Since, you can connect various entertainment devices with the help of its multiple ports; you have complete access to your entertainment collection.
Adding to this, the surround sound of speakers with DTS-HD support enhances the TV viewing experience.
8. Micromax 109 cm (43 inches) Full HD LED TV (Black)
The full HD resolution of this TV makes watching a movie, shows or other videos a rich experience.
It has two HDMI ports, two USB ports, and one VGA port, which means, you can easily connect your set-top box, hard drives, and laptop with TV.
Hard drive and laptop connectivity allow you to access your entertainment content.
The company provides a 1-year warranty on the product from the date of purchase. The TV has box speakers with surround sound audio output of 20 W.
Another interesting feature in this best TV under 30000 is the sleep timer that allows the user to set the time for automatic power off.
The TV is energy efficient with the power consumption of 75 W only, which reduces to 0.5 W in standby or sleep mode.
9. Sony Bravia 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready LED Smart TV (Black)
The TV comes with full HD resolution and X-Reality pro display that defines every pixel for brilliant clarity.
It can be easily controlled with smart remote and has an operating system of Linux based. The USB tethering function provides flawless internet connectivity.
This is one of the best LED TV in India under 25000 as it has an amazing sound experience with the sound output of 30 W and built-in woofer for that extra bass.
It has a 1-year warranty by the manufacturer and the company provides installation, wall mounting, and demo of the product right at your doorsteps.
10. Panasonic 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready LED TV (Black)
The HD ready resolution of the TV promises a clear vision and enhances your TV watching experience with its wide viewing angle.
It also has a unique picture design that gives vibrant colors to the screen.
The sturdy screen of the TV not only enhances the viewing experience but also makes it durable.
The IPS panel helps in viewing a wide view angle, and the multiple ports provide connectivity with external devices.
Its media player gives convenient access for viewing photos and movies and makes it one of the best TV to buy in India.
The TV has amazingly clear sound with the speakers output of 16 W. The manufacturer provides a warranty of 1 year and it has one of the best panels in the industry.
11. Samsung 100 cm (40 Inches) Smart 7-in-1 Full HD Smart LED TV
This smart TV from Samsung is the best 40 inch led tv in India under 30000 with a full HD display that provides superior picture quality.
Another important smart feature is of screen mirroring that allows the user to access media files from a smartphone on the TV screen.
Similarly, multiple ports allow the user to connect various external devices to TV.
Besides this, you can turn it into your personal computer, and use its big screen as a computer screen whenever required.
It also has different tones of music that play music with beautiful screen colours.
The TV has a special feature of ‘Home Cloud’, where you can save all your media collection leaving more space in your smartphone. It also has ‘Live Cast’ that you can use to stream live on your TV.
12. Blaupunkt 101.6 cm (40 inches) Family Series Full HD LED TV (Black)
The full HD TV with a resolution of 1920x1080p has no compromise with the picture quality.
The A+ panel display displays authentic colours and retains the original screen quality.
It has a 178-degree view that makes for an amazing screen view from every angle. It has a powerful surround sound with 30 W output for a complete watching experience.
The product has passed all the tests of conditions of the Bureau of Indian Standards which let us add on this product in the list of best LED TV under 30000.
The TV’s easy connectivity with a phone, DVD player, gaming console, with the help of multiple ports, allows the user to enjoy music, videos, and games, at ease.
13. Samsung 80 cm (32 Inches) Series 4 HD Ready LED Smart TV (Black) (2018 model)
With full HD display, the TV has multiple ports for connection and has A+ grade LED panel.
This is the best TV under 25000 manufactured by Samsung, which is considered a reliable brand among TV manufacturers.
It enhances every tiny detail on the screen including colours that subsequently enhances the picture quality, resulting in an ultimate TV watching experience.
The 10 W speakers add to the viewing experience with loud and clear sound.
The company provides a 1-year warranty against any manufacturing fault and provides an additional 1-year warranty on the panel.
The sleek and stylish design of the TV enhances the decor of the room where you install it.
14. Fortex 109 cm (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV FX43IPRO01 (Black)
This product from Fortex is slim and elegant with beautiful looks. It promises real-life experience with a 400 nits panel.
Higher the nits the brighter is the display of the TV. The average display on TVs is usually 200-300 nits. The bright display makes the images look real and natural.
It is loaded with many more features that make it one of the top TVs under Rs. 30,000.
Its sound effect is unbelievable with the Dolby certified sound and inbuilt speakers that deliver 20W of sound. It has an inbuilt 8 GB memory card.
The RAM is 1 GB. This ensures plenty of space to store movies, videos, and images.
It also increases speed. Its A+ grade panel guarantees the highest image quality. A+ panel assures that there will be minimum scratches and other imperfections. You have the option of handling all the operations of the TV from your smartphone.
The UI of the TV is ultra-intelligent and displays all trending shows, videos, and movies as soon as the TV is switched on. With so many interesting features and one year warranty provided by the manufacturer, this smart TV from Fortex is a great option. Priced below Rs. 20,000, it is an amazing product for those who are looking for a smart android TV in a limited budget.
- OTT platforms like Hotstar, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and others are preloaded in this product.
- You can share all your favourite shows and movies on your mobile phone and watch them on a bigger screen.
- It has smart TV features like e-share, intelligent user interface, several hours of inbuilt content, and many more.
- It has 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports to connect several devices like hard disks, gaming consoles, mobile phones, etc.
- The picture and sound clarity is stunning with 3840 x 2160 resolution and 20 watts audio output.
Buyer's Guide: How to Purchase TVs
What is the Best TV to buy in India?
In simple words, LEDs are smarter and advanced versions of LCD TVs. While LCD uses cold cathode fluorescent lights (CCFLs), LEDs are installed with light-emitting diodes (LEDs) that give light to the display screens. Monochromatic in nature, this light is of a single colour and occurs at a single wavelength.
LEDs consume less power and produce light from power in a more efficient way, hence are more preferred than LCDs.
Types of LED technologies used
Given below are the major three types of LED technologies that are used currently:
- 1Edge-lit LED: In this type of TV, the edge of the screen is fitted with LEDs along with a diffusion panel that evenly lights the display. These kinds of displays are generally thin.
- 2RGB LED: In this type, the lights are placed behind the panel and target precise areas where light has to be dimmed. This produces better black and white pictures.
- 3Full-array LED: These are similar to RGB LED in the positioning of light but do no help in targeting the dimming areas.
Factors to Consider
Selecting a best television in India that may fit your budget, and has all kinds of specifications is quite difficult. Whenever you visit the electronic shops, you find yourself surrounded by lots of options available there and you get confused to know which TV is Best in India. The situation becomes confusing if you are not prepared in advance.
If you are really in a verse of buying a new LED television, then you must keep the following points in mind:
The Screen Size
It will not be of any use, that you buy a 55-inch television, at a cost-effective price but it does not fit your room. To decide the screen size, you should first measure the size of your room and the distance of the television should be at least 4 feet from the sitting area.
It is, therefore, the 32-inch LEDs are most common and popular. If you are planning to buy the best 40 inch led tv under 30000, then the distance of 7 feet is preferred.
Installed with Smart Features
What would you do if given a choice between an LED television with a smaller screen size but a smart feature, and a TV with a bigger screen size without the smart features? The smaller TV with all the smart features will be a good choice because of all the facilities and functionalities that it provides.
Therefore, while selecting the best TVs under 30000 for your home, make sure that it is loaded with the maximum number of smart features to give a smart viewing experience.
The Content Source
In today’s world of internet, TV viewing is not limited to on-air TV channels. Similarly, everyone has his or her collection of media to select from. In addition to this, Smart TVs have an in-built gallery as well. Hence, consider the TV with a library and compatibility with other devices and formats.
If you are looking for best television in India that has equally good sound quality as the picture quality. If either of these has poor quality, it affects the TV viewing experience.
Most of the LEDs comprise HDMI and USB ports for connectivity with external devices. Not just the number but the location of these ports also matters. Ports at the front or on the side are convenient to use than those at the back of the screen.
Another feature to look out while purchasing the television is the screen resolution. For a small screen LED, you must look out for at least 1080p resolution. The better the resolution, the fewer effects it will have on the eyes in addition to superior picture quality.
The Display Technology
OLED and Ubiquitous LED, are two common display technologies in use currently. These are designed to improve the screen illumination. Hence, make sure that your TV has either of them.
The Smart TV requires the latest software to support different sources of content. An outdated or old version of the software will slow down the TV. Hence, do not forget to check for the version of the software.
Why Buy LED TV
Even after the years when LED TVs made their presence, many people still wonder why to buy an LED TV. According to them, they are expensive and sometimes hard to handle. If you are also sailing the same boat of confusion, then you must read the benefits of LED televisions:
Made and loaded with the latest technologies, the LEDs are far more efficient than LCDs in terms of energy efficiency and functionality. They have brighter and sharper picture quality with better contrast ratio. The only disadvantage that LEDs have is their price and maintenance cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the best TV brand in India?
The answer to this question cannot be given in a single word. There are several brands in India, and one brand cannot be called the best. One brand that is the best for one person may not be a satisfactory product for the other. However based on surveys conducted, the most popular brand is Samsung, the best TV for picture quality is Sony, the best TV with fine technology is Panasonic, best Smart TV brand is LG, and best budget brand is VU.
2.Which is the best 4K TV in India?
The best 4K TVs are, OnePlus Y, U, and Q1 series, Samsung Wondertainment series, Samsung QLED TVs, Sony Bravia, TCL 4K series, LG 4K UHD series, Mi UHD series, and Panasonic 4K series.
3.Which TV should I buy in 2020?
You can consider a few options. If you are particular about picture quality, you should consider Samsung. If you are specific about the sound, you should consider Panasonic and Sony. If you want more hours of built-in content, you should consider the Mi brand. Perfect accuracy and clarity are guaranteed in LG. These are some of the best TV’s to consider to buy in 2020.
4.Which TV brand lasts the longest?
Based on customer reviews and testimonials, there are two brands that lasts the longest. They are Samsung and Sony. It should be remembered that if you want a brand that lasts for a long time, costs a few hundreds more than the others.
5.What is the best TV picture quality?
The best picture quality depends upon a few factors like the light setting in your room, your preferences, and picture mode settings. However, the picture quality is determined by the resolution that can be HD ready or Full HD or UHD. HD ready has a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, Full HD has a screen resolution of 1080 pixels, and UHD or 4K has a screen resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. 4K gives the best picture quality because of the additional pixels.
6.Which TV has the best picture?
A TV with an OLED panel has the best picture. OLED does not have back-light like LED and filters like LCD technology. OLED is the short form of Organic Light Emitting Diode and is capable of producing clear and vivid pictures because it has the property of producing light and sound from one diode when electricity is passed through. It is an emission technology as they don’t need the back-light. The absence of back-lighting is the reason for the best picture quality and the reason for the thinness of the TV.
7.How do I choose a new TV?
Fix your budget. Decide the size depending upon your requirements. Look for a trusted brand with a warranty. Choose the resolution you need. Go for OLED if your budget allows or settle for LED. Look for good audio and picture quality. If you are going to watch TV with many friends or family members, go for a wide-angled TV. Look for TV’s with HDR technology. Smart TVs are available at affordable prices these days. Smart TV’s are definitely a better choice.
8.Who makes the best big-screen TV?
Best big-screen TV’s are made by Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic, One Plus, Mi, and TCl. All products have a few pros and cons. Do research to find a perfect option to suit your needs and budget.
9.What TV has the best sound quality?
TVs with Dolby stereo and DTS surround sound system, and powerful speakers with at least 20W have the best quality. If you want to have a real life-like sound effect, you have to look for a TV with different modes like cricket mode, music mode, movie mode, etc.