Looking for the Best All In One Printer In India?
Great! You have come to the right place as we bring forth a list of the leading names that are ruling this industry for the past few years.
Gone are the days when you used to run to the nearby shop for printing/scanning of your document.
With the advancement of technology, you can easily print, copy and scan all your documents in the comfort of your home.
You can simplify your days and tackle your everyday tasks with ease, saving both your time and money. All you need is a home scanner cum printer that can get started with all your needs.
The all-in-one models of printer cum scanner available in the market are compact, lightweight, and easy to use. There are certain things that you should keep in mind while purchasing an all in one printer.
For a detailed analysis of all in one printer and how to choose the ideal one we recommend you going through our Buyer's Guide which will enrich your knowledge about all in one printers and help you select the perfect product for you.
Let us look at some important considerations that should influence your buying decision.
We Highly recommend you to read the All In One Printer Buying Guide at the end of this article to get in-depth knowledge about latest All In One Printer technologies and tips on making an informed decision about which product to buy for your needs 🙂
Top 10 Best All In One Printers in India (2020)
Although my favorite among all is HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer but you must check all of them to make your buying decision.
This product from HP is considered as one of the best all in one printer in India for home use as it is quite compact and efficient.
It is multi functional and can help you with scan and photocopy as well.
This HP DeskJet all in one printer is sleek in design and hence you can easily place it anywhere you want. In addition to that, it is quite easy to operate and easy-to-install.
Thus, it offers a great printing solution for all your requirements.
The printer can effectively work with different types of operating systems and is available at an amazing price.
It offers a colour resolution of 4800*1200 and provides unmatched print quality.
It also has the capacity of producing 1000 A4 pages within a period of one month.
Hence, it increases your productivity without having to compromise on the quality of prints.
- The carriages can last for 200 prints at one go.
- It is extremely affordable and it gives you the best value for the money.
- It is an energy efficient device.
- It has a space-saving compact design.
- Offers colour scanning and high quality printing services.
- The printer is extremely easy to use.
- The printer is not equipped with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Documents above A4 size cannot be scanned.
Related Post: Top 10 Best UPS for PC in India
Canon Pixma E477 is a multi-functional wireless printer with scanner and xerox.
It delivers the excellent print quality of both coloured, and black and white prints.
According to Canon Pixma E477 review it is the best all in one printer under 5000.
Canon's SELPHY App helps you to enjoy wireless printing, copying, and scanning from anywhere.
It also allows you to monitor ink levels. Cloud services can also be set up with this app.
The ink cartridges for this printer are quite affordable and offer high-quality prints.
The Pixma Cloud Link services, is another impressive feature which can be used for printing pictures direct from social media sites.
It can also scan documents directly to mail services like Google and Yahoo.
- It is a great printer, copier, and scanner.
- Wireless function allows you to take prints remotely.
- Enjoy great quality prints.
- Economical cartridges reduce the cost of printing.
- Compatible with ‘Pixma Printing Solutions’, and ‘Pixma Cloud Link’.
- A budget-friendly printer, scanner, and copier.
- Borderless printing option is not available with this printer.
- Makes little noise while in use.
Epson M200 is an extremely efficient printer. It enhances the productivity and considerably reduces the printing costs.
An economical choice, this monochrome printer is capable of delivering prints at the cost of 12 paisa per page.
Its tank technology is especially commendable as you save on cartridges and still get the best quality prints.
Enjoy the finest quality prints from this Epson printer and take advantage of its all-in-one functionality.
This printer and scanner is designed to print, copy and scan, making it an ideal all in one printer. Its print speed is also quite impressive.
The printer’s Ethernet technology allows you to take prints from any compatible device such as a smartphone or tab.
- It is an efficient, multi-functional printer.
- Excellent print quality.
- The pigmented ink provides beautiful pictures that dry instantly.
- Ideal for printing different sizes of documents
- Print speed is quite impressive
- The printer is slightly bulky
- It is not suitable for big offices
If you are looking for an affordable and efficient printer, HP Laserjet Pro M1136 fits the bill perfectly.
Taking into account HP M1136 review, it delivers excellent print quality and thus makes it the best all in one printer in India for office use.
It is a compact machine with print, copy, and scan functions.
This incredibly lightweight printer is also one of the best in its range. The 150-sheet input tray ensures faster printing speed.
It is also an energy saving model, which offers great prints at an economical rate.
With this HP printer cum scanner you get an affordable and efficient device that ensures productivity and considerably reduces your carbon footprints.
- Ideal printer for office use
- It is a sturdy and heavy-duty printer
- It can be quite useful for professional purposes
- It has an 8 MB ram size which can work quite efficiently with big command inputs
- Only suitable for black and white prints
- It can be a little more expensive as compared to other printers
When you want a hassle-free printing, a wireless printer is the best option.
The all-in-one HP printer with scanner is easy to set-up and can be connected to any compatible device like a smart phone or tablet.
You can also use the HP Smart App to perform various functions easily.
Now you can print pictures or texts from your favourite device. Multiple users can also connect to the printer and print easily without accessing the network.
The ink-cartridges have amazing output capacity and you can print more pages with high-yield ink cartridges.
- An easy-to-use device that can be conveniently set up anywhere
- It can be connected via Wi-Fi or USB cable
- Offers great quality prints
- Offers great quality prints
- Manage operations efficiently with the printer, scanner, and copier
- The scanner is quite slow
- It is not very sturdy
- Does not come with waterproof ink
- Refilling ink cartridges can be quite cumbersome
If you are looking for the best multifunction laser printer in India under 20000 then this HP all in one printer is ideal for you.
This heavy-duty printer, scanner and copier is perfect for big organizations and frequent users.
With a monthly printing capacity of up to 5000 pages, HP Laserjet M1005 is ideal for office use.
The versatile printer is also the perfect solution for home businesses, which require bulk printing, copying and scanning.
This HP scanner cum printer is also an energy efficient device and consumes less power.
The 1200 dpi Flatbed scanning feature produces high quality scanned images. Its paper handling capacity is also quite impressive.
The OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature of this printer is another amazing feature, which converts documents into digital formats.
It is a brilliant feature for editing and archiving jobs.
- A versatile printer for office and business purposes
- It provides a high yield at economical costs
- It is an energy efficient device
- OCR feature is ideal for archiving or editing
- Provides brilliant scanned images
- Does not support wireless printing
- Expensive printer
- Prints only black and white texts and images
Canon E560 is a compact, multifunction printer that offers excellent print quality.
Along with Wi-Fi connection, its printing app enables smooth connection with any paired smartphone or tablet.
According to Canon E560 review, it features a 2-side printing technology which helps to save time and power.
Its cutting-edge features, smart connectivity options and a space saving design, make it one of the best all in one printer in India for home use.
Its innovative features also help to save printing costs as it can print more pages with an efficient cartridge.
The printer also has an auto-power on/off feature that automatically switches on and off the printer.
- A versatile, multifunction printer designed to print copy and scan efficiently
- It allows printing from anywhere with the Wi-Fi connection
- 2-sided printing technology saves time and power
- It prints more pages and reduces cost
- Makes noise while printing
- It is huge in size and hence requires more space
The high-capacity Canon Pixma G2012 all-in-one ink tank colour printer is useful for homes and small offices.
The all-in-one printer can print, scan, and copy at an excellent speed.
Its new panel design facilitates easier operations. Canon’s Hybrid Ink System produces excellent quality images and texts.
The high yield of the printer makes it economical and cost-efficient for high volume printing.
Therefore, if you are looking for a budget-friendly option, you cannot go wrong with this multifunction printer.
The colour printer also comes with two extra bottles of black ink. You can also install this printer easily and start operating without any hassle.
- A budget-friendly printer, ideal for home and business
- It offers high-yield and is a cost-efficient model
- Allows borderless printing
- Its printing speed is quite impressive
- Scan quality is brilliant
- Can be a bit noisy
- It is not suitable for heavy usage
- Paper feeder on top can cause inconvenience
The multitasking wireless HP GT 5821 is a great printer for home or small offices. This HP colour printer with scanner is also ideal for regular and heavy users.
Its wireless connectivity aids printing from anywhere.
Designed to offer brilliant print quality, this is an ideal copier, printer, and scanner.
If you are looking for high yield of around 1000 pages per month, this machine is just perfect.
Ink tank printers have greater capacity and therefore, can efficiently operate over longer periods.
- Versatile printer, ideal for printing high volumes at low cost
- Easy to set up and use
- Wireless printing technology enables connection with mobile devices
- It is compatible with Windows operating system
- Offers good printing speed
- Users may face power issues with this printer
- Paper clogging issues also arise
Wondering which is the best all in one printer for small business in India? Don't worry, Epson EcoTank L3110 is the perfect solution for you.
Designed for high volume printing, it can yield up to 30,000 prints in a year.
A value-for-money product, it also increases productivity and considerably reduces cost. Its integrated ink tank allows spill-free and error-free refilling.
Its compact design, high-yield ink bottles, and borderless printing facilities make this printer a must have.
It also has a high printing resolution of 5760 dpi, which delivers excellent quality prints. Enjoy the Epson warranty and keep your maintenance woes at bay.
Sit back and relish its brilliant productivity and efficiency.
- Multifunctional printer ideal for small businesses and home
- It offers high yield at minimum cost
- A value-for-money model
- It provides impressive print quality
- It offers a high printing resolution of 5760 dpi
- Not an ideal product for extremely heavy use in large organizations
Buyer's Guide - All In One Printer Buying Guide in India
If you are wondering what a all in one printer can do for you then let us give you the answer.
It can be defined as a multi functional device that can help you perform different functions using a single printer.
It can perform a wide range of functions such as scanning, printing, Xerox, as well as photo printing.
The Buyer’s guide that follows will help you to select the best from the available options of best all in one printer for home use in India.
Factors to Consider Before Buying An All In One Printer:
Selecting a printer is not an easy task. Not only you have to choose the right kind of printer, you also need to understand ink cartridge types, its paper handling capacity, compatibility with other devices and how much does it cost.
In fact, there are various factors to consider when you buy an all in one printer. Some of those factors have been mentioned below:
TYPES OF PRINTER
If you are planning to buy a printer for your home use, then make sure that you consider the printing technology.
Most common variety for using a printer at home is inkjet printer, while the laser printer is generally used for professional purposes.
However, if you don’t want to print in colour, then you can avail the monochrome laser printers available at a very competitive price.
Its toner lasts for a longer period. HP Laserjet M1005 is the best multifunction laser printer in india.
If you are focusing on inkjet, then you should consider the availability and cost of the cartridge because it decides the running cost of the printer.
In general, the inkjet printer has four inks but an extra ink is also present in some models to facilitate photographic printing.
And we also mention best printer for home use in the above of buyer's guide.
Which is better among Monochrome or Coloured Printer?
Although, the black and white printer is less expensive as compared to a colour printer, but the amount and type of printouts that you need decides which is better.
Monochrome printer is better for those who need text printout, while for presentations, pictures, and diagrams printouts, coloured printers are a better choice.
Why Do You Need a All In One Printer?
If you are looking for best all in one printer in india for office use, it is recommended to opt for a black and white printer as the cartridge lasts longer.
It is also available at an affordable price that makes running cost lower.
However, if you want a printer for home use, then it is advised to buy a colour printer cum scanner.
Check Scanner's DPI
One of the major disappointments that customers face is the low DPI of the printer.
You can avoid this by considering the DPI of a scanner in its specifications, before purchasing a particular printer cum scanner.
Opt for a scanner with minimum DPI of 200 and don’t settle for anything less than that.
Final Thoughts and Recommendations
There are many products available in the market and the list of ‘Top 10 All In One Printer’ mentioned above has been composed after careful analysis of specifications, brand and price of various models.
It will help you find the best product to meet all your requirements. The obvious purpose of buying a scanner cum printer is to copy, print, and scan documents using a single device.
All these products meet those expectations and you can buy any of these to fulfill your requirements.
In addition, all of them are manufactured by reputed brands, ensuring its quality and reputation in the market.