Looking for Best 50 Inch LED TV In India?
Great! Television has come a long way from an uncertain future to life like LED screens. Lately, watching television with an impressive audio and video quality is a luxury.
The drawing room is the place for evening shows and weekend movies with family so, why not do it in style?
Hallelujah to the new breed of video content providers like Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon Prime as well as a new breed of TV, this space is now exciting on both the fronts.
LED TV are right at the frontlines of this great TV resurgence.
Overcoming stiff competition from competing technologies like Plasma and LCD, LED TV may now finally be said to be the face of drawing-room entertainment of our time.
Must Read the comprehensive Buying Guide for the which led tv is best in India?
LED TVs are available in a wide variety of sizes as well as makes and models making the task of choosing the right one for your drawing room burdensome. But you need not fret as here is a list that details it all.
Before investing in a masterpiece fit for your living room there are factors you should consider:
So, now that we have ticked down the factors to consider, our top ten best 50 inch led tv in India, in this particular list are as follows:
We Highly recommend you to read the 50 Inches LED TV Buying Guide at the end of this article to get in-depth knowledge about latest 50 Inches LED TV technologies and tips on making an informed decision about which product to buy for your needs 🙂
Top 10 Best 50 Inch LED TV in India (Updated 2020)
Although my favorite among all is Samsung UA50NU6100 2019 model but you must check all of them to make your buying decision.
1. Samsung LED Smart TV UA50NU6100 (Black)
Samsung led 50 inch is a premium LED Smart TV available in the market.
It has a 4K UHD resolution and the refresh rate is a solid 60Hz.
The device features 2 HDMI ports which should suffice to connect your gaming consoles, set-top boxes and Blu ray players.
Additionally, the device also has one USB port with which can connect external HDDs and all sorts of USB based devices.
The sound is amazing at 20 Watts and the remote sports the recent S voice feature. The display is not only slim and stylish but also supports HDR10.
The manufacturer provides a 1-year warranty on the panel and a 1-year warranty on the whole device.
Check the link below for more samsung 50 inch led tv options in India.
- Renders motion beautifully
- Displays great HDR quality images
- Superlative 20W Dolby Digital Audio
- Lacks Bluetooth connectivity
2. Sony 125.7 cm (50 Inches) Full HD LED Smart TV KLV-50W662F
This iconic Smart TV from Sony sports a Full HD resolution of 1920x1080p along with a refresh rate of 50Hz.
The model has a display of HDR quality and features the special X-Reality Pro and Picture Clarity features of Sony.
The model has an in-built Wi-Fi besides USB tethering.
You can also launch Netflix and YouTube with ease. Additionally, the model features a 2 USB ports along with 2 HDMI ports.
The sound features Sony's special ClearAudio+ technology and the sound output stands at 10W.
This device is the best smart tv under 50000 & comes with a 1-year standard warranty from the manufacturer.
- High on features
- Great value for money
- Great picture quality
- Amazing sound quality
- Smart remote controls
- OS sometimes crashes
3. VU 126 cm (50 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 50 OA
VU 50 inch Smart TV has an impressive 4K UHD display which ensures that you get greater depth pictures.
The refresh rate similarly is pretty impressive at 60 Hz. The design of the device is pretty good with a premium finish makes it best tv in India and the panel is of the iPS variety.
With 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI ports, you can connect all the gaming consoles, set-top boxes, Blu Ray players besides hard drives and other types of USB devices.
The device also features a single RF port. This Smart TV supports apps like a viz. Hotstar, Netflix, Amazon Prime as well as YouTube.
The 20W sound comes from built-in box speakers. The device comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Impressive picture and sound quality
- Excellent voice function
- Good build quality
- No 2-way Bluetooth support
4. Panasonic 126 cm (50 Inches) Full HD LED Smart TV TH-50FS600D
This Panasonic 50 inch smart led tv model features a full HD display with a neat 60 Hz display.
The display has features like HDR 10 and HLG besides an 800 Hz BMR which makes fast motion go smooth.
Connectivity options are particularly plentiful thanks to the 3 HDMI ports that let you connect all sorts of devices like gaming consoles and set-top boxes.
Additionally, the device also has 2 USB ports for hassle free connections to HDDs and other types of devices that make use of the USB interface.
It has several special Smart TV features like built-in Wi-Fi, mirroring and also comes with the YouTube and Netflix apps preinstalled.
The sound quality is smooth thanks to the 10W audio with the surround technology V-Audio. Further, the device even supports Bluetooth audio.
The device comes with a 1 Year warranty.
- Great picture quality
- Supports Bluetooth technology
- Good feature set
- App options are limited
5. Micromax Canvas 127cm (50 inches) Full HD LED Smart TV 2018 Edition 50 Canvas 3
Looking for best budget smart tv in India with the great feature then you definitely go for it.
The panel of this Smart TV model has the special zero-bright dot feature which translates to a vivid visual experience.
The built-in box speakers mean clear and reliable sound credited to the set's DAC technology.
The Android 7 OS means you can experience the possibilities of android based visual entertainment. The set can connect both Wifi as well as LAN based networks with ease too.
You can go an extra lime and also browse the internet with your TV. Further, the device lets you control many of its features through your smartphone.
With the set, you can carry out tasks like mirroring and viewing images effortlessly.
- Great product
- Superb value for money
- Good LED panel
- There might be installation problems
6. Sanyo 4K UHD 123cm (49 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV (XT-49S8200U)
Sanyo's best 4K TV under the 50000 4K panel brings your videos and movies to life with distinctive quality and contrast.
The picture quality of the display is enhanced with its HDR images and special Motion Control and Estimation features which make motions appear smooth, rich and vibrant.
The device sports a stylish and sleek build that blends in effortlessly with your interiors. Mirroring with this device is easy and convenient.
The 20W audio channel bar features Dolby Audio which makes up for an immersive audio experience.
The device features 2 USB and 3 HDMI ports which is enough to let you connect all sorts of devices. The Wi-Fi feature of this smart TV makes connecting to Wifi networks are easy.
The device is surprisingly energy efficient as well.
- Great quality of pictures
- 4K HDR visuals and lifelike video
- Good color reproduction
- Great value for money
- Plenty of lags in the OS experience
7. Mi LED TV 4A PRO 123.2 cm (49) Full HD Android TV
This Full HD 49-inch smart tv display boasts of HDR quality images which are rich in contrast, details and lifelike colours, all in brilliant clarity.
The audio is provided by the 20W DTS HD speakers that provide a clear and a deep sound. The set includes access to PatchWall that offers content exceeding 700,000+ hours in all.
The set features a remote with a handy Google voice search feature. Also, the TV Guide that is available makes all content on your cable and DTH network easy to discover.
Mirroring and casting to and from Android and iOS devices is quite easy with the Android Oreo OS which the Smart TV is based upon.
The device supports both Wifi as well as Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity.
- Great feature set
- Really good display
- Excellent voice search capabilities
- Audio not suitable for loud music
8. Sanyo 123.2 cm (49 Inches) Full HD IPS LED TV XT-49S7100F
This yet another Sanyo LED TV model is best 49 inch led tv in India in our top ten list.
It has a Full HD 60 Hz display with an especially wide viewing angle of 178 degrees.
The display is further characterized by the minimal amount of motion blur, great skin tones, real and vivid colors besides the special emphasis on reducing the noise created by the dots.
The device features 2 HDMI and USB ports types and even a VGA port which means that you can connect a large number and variety of devices to the TV.
The 16W sound ensures you an exceptional auditory experience. The device is protected by a 1-year standard warranty.
- Great display
- Slim and lightweight
- Sound is decent too
- Not a smart TV but does have an HDMI option
9. LG 123 cm (49 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV 49UK6360PTE
This is yet another 4K UHD Smart TV device featuring in this list.
With a decent refresh rate of 50 Hz and an IPS display that supports 4K Active HDR images, this TV boasts of built-in Wi-FI and a special remote.
This 49 inches TV is specially designed for internet connectivity and online video content providers like Netflix.
The TV has 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports. The product comes with a standard 1-year warranty from LG.
- User-friendly OS
- Suitable for large open spaces due to wide viewing angles
- Easy remote control
- Great value for money
- Slow processing
- Less number of available apps when compared to the Android OS
10. CloudWalker 124 cm (49 inches) Spectra 49AF Full HD LED TV
The last wonder on the list of top 10 50 inch led tv in India is this clouwalker 124cm spectra.
This TV is with 60Hz LED TV featuring Full HD A+ IPS display with special Luminous technology.
It features ample room in the form of 3x HDMI and 2x USB and even a VGA and AV IN port to connect different types of devices to the TV.
The sound is a powerful 20W delivered by the boom-box speakers built into the device. You also have the option to connect external speakers or earphones to the device.
The color gamut of the device is especially wide standing at 16.7 million colors.
The device also has a wide viewing angle of 178 degrees and comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Outstanding picture quality
- Clear and powerful sound
- Really thin but sturdy build quality
- USB ports work like a charm
- Not a smart TV
Buyer's Guide - Best 50 inch LED TV in India
If only buying an LED TV was the easiest of things to do? (We could only wish!) The sheer number of factors that you need to be aware of while buying an LED makes the task anything but an easy one. There are plenty of best budget led tv in India with different variations making it a tedious job.
It is even more nerve wracking when you are not acquainted with the nuances of technical specification LED TV come with. But don't worry this buying guide will positively get you through.
There are certain aspects of LED TV that need to be kept in mind irrespective of the brand you are inclined to buy. These include factors like image and audio quality, viewing angles, performance and of course the features supported by the particular model of the brand. These aspects are further discussed in detail below:
- 1HD (1280 x 720 or 720p): If you are on a budget then, an HD resolution display is what you want. The resolutions of the displays are at least 1280x720, typically 1366x768. HD LED TV make up for a great HD TV option.
- 2FHD or 1080p: This is the common display resolution you will find in LED Smart TV. The height of the display supports 1080 pixels and 1920x1080 is the typical resolution you will find in Full HD TV sets. However, you should keep in mind that the difference between Full HD and standard HD pixel count of 1080 and 720 is barely noticeable if the room space is small. However, as your room dimensions increase the subtle difference between the two becomes more noticeable and distinct. Overall, Full HD displays offer twice the pixel count when compared to HD displays and make up for a better viewing experience with fine reproduction of detailed images.In all, it is recommended to shell out a little more and opt for a LED TV model which sports a Full HD model. However, in case you still want to stick to the budget then opt for an HD TV with a big screen.
- 3Ultra HD: The LED TVs with Ultra HD resolutions are heavy on pockets but won’t disappoint you. After all, Luxury comes at a cost! The exact resolution for the TV is 3840X2160 and the resolution is often referred to as 4K as the display sports of almost 4000 pixels. Although it is relatively expensive, UHD resolutions do provide you with the best visual experience.